Join The Progress & Freedom Foundation and the law firm of Hogan Lovells LLP for a luncheon discussion (12-2 pm) on trans-national regulation and litigation of defamation, hate speech, indecency and political dissent on the Internet. Our own Adam Thierer will moderate a panel of cyberlawyers including:
- Danielle Citron of the University of Maryland School of Law
- Steve Sheinberg of the Anti-Defamation League
- Chris Wolf of Hogan Lovells
- Chuck Cosson of Microsoft, and
- Mark MacCarthy of Georgetown University
Hope to see you at Hogan Lovells (555 13th Street NW Washington, D.C.) at noon on Wednesday, July 14. Space is limited, so please register here.