In late March, I hosted a congressional seminar entitled “Age Verification for Social Networking Sites: Is It Possible? And Desirable?” I brought together 5 experts in the field to debate the issue, including:
* John Cardillo, President & CEO, Sentinel
* Jay Chaudhuri, Special Counsel to North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper
* Raye Croghan, Vice President, IDology, Inc.
* Tim Lordan, Executive Director, Internet Education Foundation
* Jeff Schmidt, CEO, Authis
It was an outstanding discussion and I’m happy to report that the transcript is now available online here. Also, you can listen to the audio from the event here. Also, you can find the big study of mine that we discussed that day here.