There were many excellent keynote speeches and panel discussions during last week’s annual PFF Aspen Summit, and the videos for most of them can now be found online here. But I thought that TLF readers might be particularly interested in the very entertaining net neutrality debate that took place there. It featured the following cast of characters:
- Tod Cohen, Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Government Relations, eBay
- David Drummond, General Counsel and Senior Vice President for Corporate Development, Google, Inc.
- Carolyn Brandon, Vice President, Policy, CTIA – The Wireless Association
- James Cicconi, Senior Executive Vice President, External and Legislative Affairs, AT&T
- Lawson Hunter, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Officer, Bell Canada and Bell Canada Enterprises, Inc.
… and it was moderated by Michael Gallagher a Partner at the law firm of Perkins Coie, LLP, and also an Adjunct Fellow with the Progress & Freedom Foundation. The discussion lasts about 1 hour and 20 minutes and it gets really entertaining toward the end when Mike Gallagher lets the panelists ask each other questions.
Again, just go to the following link and scroll down to the Tuesday 10:30am panel discussion and click on the title: